About e-BAS Accounts
Simple * Efficient * Professional * Collaborative
At e-BAS Accounts, we love the online arena; in particular we love to work in the “cloud”. We encourage the use of cloud-based accounting programs especially Saasu and Xero because they promote collaboration, transparency and accountability between us and our clients and we think that’s extremely important!
We utilise several online applications at e-BAS Accounts so that we can deliver our services to clients remotely. We believe remote delivery is an efficient yet simple business method allowing us to connect with our clients anywhere and anytime; being flexible is what it’s all about and working in the cloud allows us to maintain this flexibility.
We are proud to be an online BAS Service Practice and we think that you’ll be thrilled with the results you’ll achieve for your business by becoming an e-BAS client!
How can e-BAS Accounts Help Me?
- Out-Sourcing Your Bookkeeping: Let’s face it, you’re better at running your business than doing bookkeeping. Let one of our professional bookkeepers take care of your accounts and gain back much-needed valuable time.
- e-BAS Accounts is a registered BAS Agent: What does this mean? We are can prepare and lodge your activity statements legally. Also by engaging e-BAS Accounts, quarterly lodgers can enjoy 4 extra weeks in which to lodge and pay for their BAS.
- Tax compliance: All of your tax compliance requirements will always be up to date. Never lodge late again!
- Fixed-Price Bookkeeping: Always know how much your bookkeeping will cost – no hidden surprises. Our bookkeeping packages are comprehensive and cost-effective allowing you to budget accurately for your bookkeeping needs. There are no contracts, you are never locked in and you can upgrade or downgrade your subscription anytime.
- Personal Accounts Manager: You will be assigned an accounts manager to work with you every step of the way. You will work with one bookkeeper who truly understands your business.
- Accounts Meetings: Monthly meetings with your bookkeeper will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. At e-BAS Accounts we believe communication is very important.
- Secure Login: Use our secure login feature to upload files, see how your bookkeeping projects are progressing, leave messages for your bookkeeper and much more.
- Cloud Accounting: Access your accounts anywhere, anytime with Saasu and Xero. Collaborate with your bookkeeper in real time and know that your accounts are always up to date.
- Other Software: We also work with MYOB and QuickBooks (now known as Accounts) data files.
- Data Files: Your data file is securely stored and is backed up daily.
- Your Accountant: We encourage collaboration and communication with your accountant/tax agent.
- Free Business Resources: You will find free resources on the Resources Page. Your will also receive a free bi-monthly newsletter and our blog is full of useful tips and information.
- Save Dollars: At e-BAS Accounts you will never pay for postage, photocopying, telephone calls or emails.
I want to be an e-BAS Accounts Client. Tell me How!
“I like what I see and want to get started now.”
Okay great! Choose your bookkeeping package, pay securely online and one of our bookkeepers will contact you shortly to assist you.
“I am interested in purchasing a package but I have some questions. I want to talk to someone first about my needs.”
We totally understand that you may have questions about our packages and encourage and welcome them. Our contact details are above and you can use our contact form if you prefer.
“I don’t want to purchase a bookkeeping package.”
That’s fine. At e-BAS Accounts we also offer per hour charging and can do one-off jobs. Give us a call or send us an email to find out more.
“I’m still not sure about e-BAS Accounts. I need more time.”
Would you like to get to know us a little better before you decide to use our services? Join us on Twitter and/or Facebook – you’ll be made very welcome! You can also download the e-BAS Accounts Brochure which will explain who we are and what we do.