Check out these updated blog posts!
This week’s post is simply a list of our blog posts that we’ve just updated. We think it’s important to update the information in our posts from time to time because in this industry in particular, data changes almost on a daily basis. Also, the various online accounting software we use receives updates regularly and so we have updated some of our blogs relating to that software. Check out the list below to see what’s changed. ?
These blog posts have been updated (August 2015)
- Invalid Tax File Number? No Problem!
- 9 End of Financial Year Preparation Tips (Fact Sheet Download)
- My Saasu Wish List
- Employers’ Toolbox (Free Download)
- Comparison of Payroll Features in Major Accounting Software
- Saasu, MYOB or Xero – Which one is Right for You?
We’ll keep on revisiting our blog posts from time to time to ensure we bring you the most up-to-date information re bookkeeping, GST and BAS.
Do you write a regular blog post for your website? Do you revisit the posts and update them?