COVID-19: Government Grants
The following grants are on offer for businesses affected by Corona Virus restrictions.
Victorian Government Support
Potential funding of $10K per business is available via application here: https://bit.ly/2S6ghoW
Business Grants for Melbourne Businesses
The City of Melbourne is offering the following grants:
- Up to $5K for investing on online and e-commerce activities
- Up to $2K for training and professional development
- Up to $10K for capital works
Apply here: https://melbourne.smartygrants.com.au/QRB2020
Business Grants for NSW Businesses
Businesses can apply for grants of up to $10K to assist in paying for utilities, overheads, legal costs and financial advice. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Have 1-19 employees
- Have a turnover of more than $75K
- Payroll must be below the $900K payroll tax threshold
- As of 1 March 2020, have an Australian Business Number and employ staff
- Be extremely impacted by COVID-19 restrictions
- Be able to provide required documentation at application
Business Improvement Grant
NT Government will supply one $10K grant and a second $10K grant if a business contributes $10K of their own. Here are the details:
- Each business will receive only one grant to be used to complete jobs on the business premises.
- Grants should be used to improve the business (land and/or building) which will in turn assist with business process efficiencies.
- Grants can be applied for from 13th April 2020.
Apply here: https://businessrecovery.nt.gov.au/home
$10K Emergency Cash Grants for Small Businesses
Small businesses and not-for-profit entities that employ South Australians who have been highly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible to receive a $10,000 grant to support the operation of their business.
See here for further information and how to apply: https://bit.ly/2VDmc79
Various Grants and Loans
The Tasmanian Government is offering several levels of business support, grants and loans. See here: https://bit.ly/3eO2zB3
Various Grants and Assistance
The WA Government are offering $17,500 grants for small businesses with a payroll between $1M and $4M. See more information here: https://bit.ly/3aBJONS