New! Saasu launches Android and iOS app
This week Saasu announced the launch of their new Android and iOS mobile app. Saasu users around the globe will be rejoicing as they have been waiting for this for a very long time! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me! Being able to be mobile with accounting software is a must these days so this app could not be more timely. See below for a full list of the features you can access with the app – it’s awesome!
The Saasu app is fairly basic but I think that’s a plus because the more feature-full an app is, the less likely you are to want to use it, in my opinion. This is what you can do with the app:
- Access your contact list i.e. names, addresses and phone no’s (so light CRM)
- Enter expenses and attach photos of the receipts
- See a timeline of all sales and purchases as they appear in your accounts
- Create quotes, orders, invoices and email them
- Search transactions and contacts
- Easily move between all of your Saasu files (if you have more than one) – great for bookkeepers!
This is the first release of the app and Saasu reports that further features will be added in the near future. These include managing payments and the bank feed and also viewing your dashboard.
You can download the Android version from Google Play. Saasu have applied to the Apple Appstore for approval to list the app there and report that it should be available from approximately 20th December 2015.
You can read Saasu’s blog here about how the app was developed and the history behind it – interesting stuff by CEO Marc Lehmann.
We here at e-BAS Accounts applaud this development at Saasu and congratulate them on bringing Saasu users such a wonderful addition to its already fantastic product!
Have you used the app yet? What do you think?