To make sure that you always know when you should be lodging your liability forms (if we don’t do it for you), we will publish the activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
January to March 2018
- 21st January – December 2017 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment
- 28th January – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 2 2017-18 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599)
- 21 February – December 2017 monthly activity statements due for lodgement & payment (Special lodgement date for BAS/Tax Agents, otherwise 21 January 2018 still applies). Also January 2018 monthly BAS and IAS – Dec 2017 and Jan 2018 due on the same day!
- 28th February 2018 – Quarter 2 2017-18 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment (same date for everyone whether business owner or BAS/Tax Agent).
- 21st March – February 2018 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
More Dates via ATO website!