To make sure that you always know when you should be lodging your liability forms (if we don’t do it for you), we will publish the activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
April to June 2018
- 21st April – March 2018 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th April – Quarter 3 2017-18 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment.
- 28th April – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 3 2017-18 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 21 May – April 2018 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th May 2018 – Quarter 3 2017-18 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment (if a Tax or BAS Agent prepares and lodges the BAS).
- 21st June – May 2018 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 30th June – Super guarantee contributions must be paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2017–18 financial year.
- 30th June – End of 2017-18 Financial Year.
More Dates via ATO website!