To make sure that you always know when you should be lodging your liability forms (if we don’t do it for you), we will publish the activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
July to September 2019
- 21st July – June 2019 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 14th July – Provide 2018-19 FY payment summaries to employees if you haven’t already opted in for STP.
- 28th July – Quarter 4 2018-19 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment if not lodged by your Tax/BAS Agent.
- 28th July – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 4 2018-19 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 31st July – Last day to finalise your 2018-19 STP report and submit to the ATO.
- 14th August – Lodge the PAYG Payment Summary Annual Report.
- 21st August – July 2019 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 25th August – Quarter 4 2018-19 BAS due date for lodgement & payment only if your Tax/BAS Agent lodges this activity statement for you.
- 21st September – August 2019 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 30th September – Lodge the PAYG Payment Summary Annual report (only if your BAS or Tax agent prepares this for you).
More Dates via ATO website!