To make sure that you always know when you should be lodging your liability forms (if we don’t do it for you), we will publish the activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
April to June 2019
- 21st April – March 2019 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment (note, the 21st April is Easter Sunday, so lodgement date will be Tuesday 23rd April – check with ATO to be sure).
- 28th April – Quarter 3 2018-19 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment if not lodged by your Tax/BAS Agent.
- 28th April – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 3 2018-19 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 21st May – April 2019 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 26th May – Quarter 3 2018-19 BAS due date for lodgement & payment only if your Tax/BAS Agent lodges this activity statement for you.
- 21st June – May 2019 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 30th June – Super guarantee contributions must be paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2018–19 financial year.
- 30th June – End of 2018-19 financial year 🍾🍺🍷🎈🎉
More Dates via ATO website!