To make sure that you always know when you should be lodging your liability forms (if we don’t do it for you), we will publish the activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
October to December 2019
- 21st October – September 2019 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th October – Quarter 1 2019-20 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment if not lodged by your Tax/BAS Agent.
- 28th October – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 1 2019-20 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 21st November – October 2019 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 25th November – Quarter 1 2019-20 BAS due date for lodgement & payment only if your Tax/BAS Agent lodges this activity statement for you.
- 21st December – November 2019 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 25th December – Merry Christmas!!
More Dates via ATO website!