To make sure that you always know when you should be lodging your liability forms (if we don’t do it for you), we will publish the activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
January to March 2020
- 21st January – December 2019 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th January – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 2 2019-20 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 21st February – January 2020 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th February – Quarter 2 2019-20 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment (all lodgement methods).
- 28th February – Annual GST return due for lodgement and payment (only if you do not have a tax return obligation).
- 21st March – February 2020 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
More Dates via ATO website!