To make sure that you always know when you should be lodging your liability forms (if we don’t do it for you), we will publish the activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
October to December 2018
- 21st October – September 2018 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th October – Quarter 1 2018-19 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment if lodging via paper version.
- 28th October – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 1 2018-19 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 21 November – October 2018 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
- 25th November 2018 – Quarter 1 2018-19 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment (if a Tax or BAS Agent prepares and lodges the BAS).
- 21st December – November 2018 monthly activity statements, including IAS, due for lodgement & payment.
More Dates via ATO website!