Lite Package Details
The Lite bookkeeping Package is perfect for start ups and/or small business owners who do not require a payroll service and who like to lodge their own Business Activity Statements.
Get started now! $265/mth Subscribe securely with PayPal.
Here’s more about the features of the Lite Package:
- Welcome Pack – everything you need to get started with us including a detailed description of our services and all contact details.
- Set up your data file (electronic accounting file) including a new Chart of Accounts (or use one prepared by your accountant. You choose your preferred software from Xero, Saasu, QuickBooks (now known as Accounts) or MYOB.
- We send you a “Data We Need” list before we process your accounts (either monthly or quarterly) to keep you organised. You’ll always know what you need to collect for us – just one way we can make things easier for you!
- E-BAS Accounts supplies you with a Reply-Paid envelope which you can use to send your data to us free of charge. Data can be sent electronically as well but we know here that that’s not always practical. You will never pay for postage at e-BAS Accounts!
- All data entry to your data file is included – bank statement data, credit card statement data, cash receipts, payroll data (previously prepared by you), sales receipts, supplier receipts and anything else you need. Best of all, we will enter data to any number of bank accounts or credit card accounts – there is no limit!
- Once your data is entered to your data file, then we will reconcile your accounts. This means that we will make sure that your data matches your bank statements and make sure there aren’t any errors.
- After the reconciliation process is complete, we will process management reports for your company. These reports include a detailed profit and loss and balance sheet and a trial balance for your accountant. You will also receive accounts payable and receivable reports so you will always know how much your customers owe you and how much you need to pay to your suppliers.
- Monthly or quarterly accounts meeting – at e-BAS Accounts we believe it is extremely important to meet with our clients regularly so that all issues relating to their bookkeeping can be discussed. This ensures that nothing falls through the cracks – we can bring issues to your attention and you can ask about anything you don’t understand or ask for changes to be made etc. We like to keep the lines of communication open! Meetings can be held in person (if practicable) but are usually held electronically via video conferencing platforms.
- Year End Reports – your data file is given an annual health check and all required reports are raised and sent to your accountant. The type or number of reports raised will be totally dependant on your accountant’s needs. You will be provided with copies of all year-end reports also.
- Liaising with your accountant – at e-BAS Accounts we believe that not only is it important to communicate with you regularly but that it is also important to communicate with your accountant or tax agent. We will “meet” with your accountant as often as required on your behalf via face-to-face meeting (if possible), email, telephone, written correspondence or via video conferencing. You will always be involved in all communications with your accountant and will be asked for permission to do so before any contact is made.
- Back Ups – in this day and age of “everything electronic”, nothing is more important than backing up data. There is nothing worse than losing data due to hard drive failure, computers being compromised by viruses, computers being stolen, files being deleted accidently, files becoming corrupted etc. There is something worse actually – not having a back up of your data! At e-BAS Accounts we back up your data on a daily basis. We back up data to an external hard drive in the first instance, then to a second external drive which is kept off-site and finally, to an online facility – Jungle Disk. This way, even if the external drives fail (and they do!) your data is still safe and accessible from the cloud. You don’t have to worry – we’ve got your data covered!
- Freebies! We all love free stuff don’t we? Well here at e-BAS Accounts you get stuff for free – yes it’s true! You will never be charged for telephone support, emails, printing or postage – that’s cool! It doesn’t stop there; you will also receive a free bi-monthly newsletter which is full of useful information you can use to help your run your business.