As a registered BAS Agent practice, we are able to provide you with the following services (and much more!)
- Reconcile your bank accounts to your bank statements.
- Accounts receivable tasks including raising and sending sales invoices, quotes and/or adjustment notes; preparing monthly statements and open invoice reports; contacting late payers on your behalf (debt collection).
- Accounts payable tasks including entering bills, purchase orders and adjustment notes; preparing unpaid bill reports, making bill payments and following up credits and refunds with your suppliers.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports.
- Prepare year-end report packs for your accountant to use when processing your tax return.
- Record-keeping and filing on your behalf (electronically only).
BAS, IAS & TPAR
- Prepare and/or lodge your Business Activity Statements and/or Instalment Activity Statements.
- Prepare the figures for your BAS if you wish to lodge them yourself.
- Register or de-register your business for GST, PAYG Withholding and PAYG Income Tax.
- Liaise with the ATO on your behalf e.g. to organise a payment arrangement or apply for lodgement deferral.
- Apply for a private ruling on your behalf should events in your business operations not be covered by current ATO rulings.
- Provide advice about a BAS provision i.e WET, fuel tax credits, luxury car tax, GST and property sales, payment of Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), PAYG ITI, Taxable Payments Annual reporting system, payroll matters and the superannuation guarantee system.
- Prepare and/or lodge your Taxable Payments Annual Report.
- Set up a file for your bookkeeping including preparation of the chart of accounts with tax codes.
- Set up and/or design your Tax Invoice and/or Adjustment Note templates that you will use to raise sales or credit invoices for your customers.
- Prepare payroll for your employees including determining withholding obligations, deductions and entitlements; prepare payslips, reconcile wages and superannuation and prepare payroll reports as required.
- Perform annual payroll review and reconciliation. Finalise the payroll in order to trigger completed income statements in employees’ myGov accounts and alert the ATO that the payroll is final as per year-end.
- Prepare and lodge your monthly and annual payroll tax liability.
- Prepare annual workers compensation forms.
- Lodge employee Tax File Number declarations on your behalf.
- Prepare and lodge your employees’ superannuation obligations including Reportable Employer Super Contributions.
- Advise about, process and lodge the superannuation guarantee charge (SGC) on behalf of employers if required.
- Act as an authorised contact with the ATO on your behalf, in relation to SGC accounts, payment arrangements, penalty remissions, super audit and/or review activity.
- Advise you about offsetting late payments of superannuation contributions against the SGC.
- Complete the late payment offset election section of the SGC statement.
Cash Flow & Budgets
- Set up budget and cash flow forecast tools that you can maintain or ask us to maintain on your behalf.
- Provide training in Xero, QuickBooks Online, Saasu and MYOB (provided remotely and recorded session can be accessed once completed).
- Convert your current bookkeeping software to another software platform.
- Provide “catch-up” or “clean up” bookkeeping services if you have fallen behind.
- Provide troubleshooting and support services when needed.
What will I pay for these services?
Currently, e-BAS Accounts will charge you $88.00 per hour for most services listed above. Some services, however, are charged differently – see here for a more detailed pricing list (current as of 1st January 2021).