To make sure you don’t forget when to lodge your activity statements and other liabilities, we will publish the dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your important due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
Quarter 2 - October to December 2021
- 21st October – September 2021 monthly activity statement, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th October – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 1 2021-22 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 28th October – Lodge and pay quarter 1 2021-22 activity statement (if your BAS or Tax Agent does not do this for you and/or you have elected to use a paper BAS version).
- 21st November – October 2021 monthly activity statement, due for lodgement & payment.
- 25th November – Quarter 1 2021-22 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment (if you lodge electronically).
- 28th November – Lodge and pay quarter 1 2021-22 super guarantee charge statement if the super guarantee was not paid on time.
- 21st December – Lodge and pay November 2021 monthly business activity statement.
- 25th December – Santa comes to all good bookkeepers and accountants!