To make sure you don’t forget when to lodge your activity statements and other liabilities, we will publish the dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your important due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
Quarter_ July to September 2021
- 14th July – Finalise employees’ income statements for the year ended 30 June 2021 via Single Touch Payroll.
- 21st July – Annual payroll tax reconciliation – lodge and pay.
- 21st July – June 2021 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th July – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 4 2020-21 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 28th July – Lodge and pay quarter 4 2020-21 activity statement (if your BAS or Tax Agent does not do this for you and/or you have elected to use a paper BAS version).
- 21st August – July 2021 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 25th August – Quarter 4 2020-21 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment (if you lodge electronically).
- 28th August – Lodge and pay quarter 4 2020-21 super guarantee charge statement if the super guarantee was not paid on time.
- 28th August – Taxable Payments Annual Report
- 21st September – Lodge and pay August 2021 monthly business activity statement.