To make sure you don’t forget when to lodge your activity statements and other liabilities, we will publish the dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your important due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
Quarter 1 - July to September 2022
- 14th July – Payroll 2021-22 to be finalised & submitted to the ATO.
- 21st July – June 2022 monthly activity statement, due for lodgement & payment.
- 21st July – Payroll Tax Annual Reconciliation (28th July in some states).
- 28th July – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 4 2021-22 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 28th July – Lodge & pay quarter 4, 2021-22 activity statement if electing to receive and lodge by paper and not an active STP reporter.
- 21st August – Lodge and pay July 2022 monthly business activity statement.
- 25th August – Lodge and pay quarter 4 2021-22 activity statement if you have elected to lodge electronically and/or your BAS or Tax Agent is lodging on your behalf.
- 28th August – Lodge and pay quarter 4 2021-22 super guarantee charge statement if the super guarantee was not paid on time.
- 28th August – Taxable Payments Annual Report to be lodged.
- 21st September – Lodge and pay August 2022 monthly business activity statement.