To make sure you don’t forget when to lodge your activity statements and other liabilities, we will publish the dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your important due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
Quarter_ April to June 2021
- 21st April – March 2021 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th April – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 3 2020-21 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 28th April – Lodge and pay quarter 3 2020-21 activity statement (if your BAS or Tax Agent does not do this for you and/or you have elected to use a paper BAS version).
- 21st May – April 2021 monthly activity statements, due for lodgement & payment.
- 26th May – Quarter 3 2020-21 activity statement due date for lodgement and payment (if you lodge electronically).
- 28th May – Lodge and pay quarter 3 2020-21 super guarantee charge statement if the super guarantee was not paid on time.
- 21st June – Lodge and pay May 2021 monthly business activity statement.
- 30 June – Super guarantee contributions must be lodged and paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2020-21 FY.
- 30 June – End of 2020-21 Financial Year! 🙂