To make sure you don’t forget when to lodge your activity statements and other liabilities, we will publish the dates for the current accounting period here. Check back here regularly to keep up with your important due dates.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
Quarter 3 - January to March 2022
- 1st January – STP Phase 2 begins.
- 21st January – December 2021 monthly activity statement, due for lodgement & payment.
- 28th January – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for Quarter 2 2021-22 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date (Note: Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599).
- 21st February – Lodge and pay January 2022 monthly business activity statement.
- 28th February – Lodge and pay quarter 2 2021-22 activity statement for all lodgement methods.
- 28th February – Lodge and pay quarter 2 2021-22 super guarantee charge statement if the super guarantee was not paid on time.
- 21st March – Lodge and pay February 2022 monthly business activity statement.