1. This material is made available on the understanding that e-BAS Accounts is not engaged in rendering professional advice.
2. Information on this site is maintained by the people and organisations it relates to. Before relying on any of the material, users should independently verify its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
3. The website material may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of e-BAS Accounts, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
4. Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and visitors’ use and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
5. The listing of a person or company in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by e-BAS Accounts of the products or services provided by that person or company.