Tag Archives: Paper Declaration

Home / Posts tagged "Paper Declaration"

If you get your BAS or Tax Agent to lodge forms like the Business Activity Statement (BAS) or Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) and others, you will be aware that you have to provide your written consent before any lodgement can take place. You might not be aware, however, that there are 8 different ways you […]

Continue Reading...